The Arkansas Arts Center and its staff hold the following core values as representative of their commitment to the mission and vision of the institution:
- Collaboration: Continually improve through combined efforts and a partnership mindset both internally and externally to incorporate our mission into the fabric of our community.
- Relevance: Strive to be an irreplaceable part of the civic and cultural lives of our community.
- Excellence: Maintain the highest standards of skill, professionalism, and leadership across board, staff and volunteer members.
- Accountability: Take ownership of both successes and failures while behaving with integrity and fostering an environment of responsibility for positive outcomes.
- Trust: Serve as faithful stewards of our resources, displaying the highest level of ethical behavior to ensure everything we do preserves the trust of our community.
- Inclusiveness: Inspire a welcoming and engaging environment for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Visibility: Contribute to the continuing scholarship of the arts and arts education by growing relationships locally, regionally and nationally.
- Education: Advance arts education through ongoing innovation, outreach, and feedback.