Share This



You must be a current member of the AAC at the Friend Level or above to join the Collectors Group.

Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot

"Vue de Paris prise d’Arcueil (View of Paris from the North-East)",c. 1830-1835
Arkansas Arts Center Foundation Collection Purchase, Collectors Group Fund and the Permanent Collection Acquisitions Fund

The Collectors Group is an affiliate-membership group of the Arkansas Arts Center whose members share an interest in promoting and learning more about the process of collecting art.

Through exhibitions and tours at the Arkansas Arts Center, Collectors Group members enjoy numerous opportunities throughout the year to develop a more informed appreciation of the art of collecting. Equally important, Collectors Group members actively assist in the acquisition of objects for the Arts Center’s world-renowned collection. Fully 85% of members’ dues are deposited into the Collectors Group Acquisition Fund with the remaining 15% going toward program expenses.

Additional benefits of your membership to the Collectors Group include:

  • Invitations to all Collectors Group events—typically between 5–8 programs per year—with many occurring at the Arts Center
  • Invitation to attend the annual Collectors Show and Sale with the opportunity to purchase artwork prior to the public opening.
  • Exclusive dealer shows-and-sales, held at the Arts Center or at the home of a fellow Collectors Group member
  • The opportunity to travel to annual art fairs, such as the Winter Antiques Show, TEFAF (Maastricht), Art Basel Miami, the IFPDA and Master Drawings Week (additional costs apply)
  • Behind-the-scenes tours of museum collections and private collections locally and nationally.
  • The opportunity to undertake one art-filled trip annually to a domestic or international destination (additional costs apply)

Membership to the Collectors Group is open to all Arkansas Arts Center members at the Friend level or higher. Annual dues to the Collectors Group are $200 per individual or $350 per couple/dual, in addition to your membership to the Arkansas Arts Center. If you would like to become a member of the Arkansas Arts Center, please click here.

To join the Collectors Group, log in to your account, select a Collectors Group membership and add it to your basket below.


Business Hours: Mon – Fri 9 AM - 5 PM    Address: 2510 Cantrell Rd., P.O. Box 2137, Little Rock, Arkansas 72203-2137    Phone: 501.372.4000

Arkansas Arts Center programs are supported in part by: Arkansas Arts Center Foundation; City of Little Rock; City of North Little Rock; Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau;
and the Arkansas Arts Council, a division of Arkansas Heritage, and the National Endowment for the Arts.

© Copyright 2021 Arkansas Arts Center. All rights reserved. All text and images are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without written permission from their respective owners.